Complete list of kegging materials

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richlong8020

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm sure this exists but I haven't been able to find it. My dream setup is a six tap keezer. I was wondering if there was a simple breakdown of supplies needed for this build. Everything from Perlick faucets to hoses and clamps. To kegs and O-rings and etc. This is a project to be started in the near future.

Thx again as always for the help and wisdom.

This is mine Four taps. 6x perlick 575ss w/creamer, 6x shanks ss 4", 6x tailpiece 1/4" mfl, 6x Rubber washer, 6x Hex nut, Spanner Wrench, 6x dust caps if you want, 6x Black plastic faucet knobs, 6x Ball-lock gas keg coupler-1/4" mfl, Ball-lock Liquid keg Coupler- 1/4" mfl, 18x swivel nut-1/4" ffl to 5/16" barb, 60' beverage line 3/16". Ten feet per tap. May not want or need that much, Co2 5/16" tubing i did 24' for four taps and still had some for my sanke tap that was, 6x 5 gallon ball-lock keys, Drip tray, Co2 tank, high-pressure regulator, secondary Co2 regulator I used the one you see in the picture. i got all my stuff from ritebrew.com, and my regulator form beverage factory. Also temp controller. This is a list of stuff i can make you up a shopping cart to give you a better picture if you need.

JUNK.jpg

I think keg connection has complete 6 tap kits. If they don't have s full parts list in their website shoot 'em an email and I bet they could get you one.

Oh yeah they can make up anything you wan brother. I did a keezer set up with a collar, and just found brewrite to be the cheepest one. I had a shopping cart biulding on every web site too find out.

KEEZER.jpg

My collar is kind of torqued on the left side wish i could fix. I used 2x8 from Low's wish I would of gone to a mill, and got number one grade wood. Maybe next time.

Wow that is a ton of stuff. Really looking forward to this setup. Also want to do a jockey box for the summer time. Gonna look at kegconnection.com and brewright.com.

I think every web site has its pros and cons. I would just open all them them in didn't window and make a shoping cart with same items and check shipping rates.

Hey i want my setup to hold 6 kegs. What size freezer do I need. Suggestions? Going to use ball lock kegs. Probably red oak for the collar and pink core insulation.

Also planning to rig a test tube and rubber stopper to regulate the liquid temp with my Johnson controller. Filling it with alcohol.

So many ideas

Back