Breweries in Cincinnati

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielofthedale

Reaction score
Hello, I'm heading up to Cincinnati for a weekend with the girlfriends parents. At some point I will need a drink so I was wondering what breweries are up there and any suggestions on which one(s) I need to make sure to visit.

Thanks for any info.

Mad Tree, River City Brewing, 50 West, and Mt. Carmel Brewery are the local craft beer breweries all with tasting rooms. Also, check out Jungle Jims... massive beer selection. What part of town are you visiting?

I don't really know, I think it might be Shannonville. My girlfriend mostly just says she is from Cincinnati and has only mentioned the neighborhood(?) a couple of times.

Mad Tree is my favorite. The Brewery is young, as it just opened in March I believe. I they give tours if you ask. the Moelein House is great with lots of good food as well. Rhinegeist is a huge room in Over The Rhine, it's fun but not a huge fan of all their beer.

Back