FT Enjoyby 4/20

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArrogantDusty

Reaction score
Be warned. This is my first trade on homebrewtalk but Im legit. I am looking for Surly or Dogfish head or anything else that rocks that I cant get around here.

I can also get any local st louis brews like 4 hands, 2nd shift, schlafly, urban chestnut, etc.

I picked up a bunch of enjoyby, so I figured I would share the wealth and try this trading thing out.

would love to get the 4/20. only thing I can think of to trade with other folks is Prairie Artisan Ales, but you may already have access to them. we get screwed in OK on distribution laws. a lot of the unique stuff available is coming from local breweries

Nice, I'll PM you both. I ended up with 7 bottles so I'm willing to make at least a few trades to spread the wealth.

These will be heading your way on monday. Thanks again man!

image-1725919888.jpg

from left to right:

Coop - "DNR" a belgian strong ale coming from a wind powered brewery out of OKC

Prairie Artisan Ales (these guys brew out of the old choc brewery in choctaw, OK, but are listed out of Tulsa)
"Merica' " is a SMaSH beer, and i forgot what malt and hop they used
"Funky Galaxy" is a black saison with galaxy hops
"Gold" saison fermented with a mix of ale yeast, wine yeast, lactobacillus and 2 strains of brettanomyces (this one is sour!)
"Somewhere" collaboration with Saint Somewhere, it is a sour farmhouse ale. (but its not that sour)

just a little info on these, because they are fairly unique when compared with most ales coming out these days. lots of crazy hops and yeast flavors in all of these. hope they find you in good spirits!
:mug:

I can get most DFH. PM me with what you're looking for from them and I'll see exactly what I can get my hands on. I've never traded before but loved the 12.21.12 Enjoy By.

Back