Sierra Nevada Wet Hop Harvest Ales

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People have just started brewing Fresh Hop ales up here. Most of them will hit the market late this month or in October.

Ordered a case form my local Whole Foods Market, i made good friends with the beer guy there and we both got a case. Im actually getting it today!!!

I let ya'll know how it is, and ill take pics

I heard that the Estate Harvest was only available at the brewery. Now, they bottle it I guess, but I still don't think it will be distributed very far.

went to my local beer store today looking for the wet-hopped ale and they pulled out a 2007 bottle!!!! And it was only $3 im so excited to try it.

Bad news, sir. You're in for a malt bomb. I accidentally forgot about one of these in my closet and I opened it this weekend.

these are beers that are supposed to be as fresh as possible. The hops profile just dies after a year in this one.

Im sipping on the SN Southern Hemisphere Harvest Ale tonight. It's actually quite good. Very flowery up front, with a spicy finish. Doesn't really have the citrus flavor/aroma I have come to expect from most of the SN offerings, but I really like it. Here is a link to the info if your interested.

Sierra Nevada Southern Hemisphere Harvest Ale

Bad news, sir. You're in for a malt bomb. I accidentally forgot about one of these in my closet and I opened it this weekend.

these are beers that are supposed to be as fresh as possible. The hops profile just dies after a year in this one.

I just opened it tonight and it was amazing! Very Hoppy nice clean and crisp taste too. It did have a slight malty after taste but the hop presence was definitely still there.

Latest posts

Back