• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to buy a Blichmann beer gun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a home made bottle filler if your interested. Does the same thing, except doesnt throw any co2 in the bottle. Ive upgraded to a perlick adapter that goes into my faucet for bottling.

poislb said:
I have a home made bottle filler if your interested. Does the same thing, except doesnt throw any co2 in the bottle. Ive upgraded to a perlick adapter that goes into my faucet for bottling.

Where might one find this adapter?

I think I have something similar too and I also have the bottling wand too for a perlick tap

I am really looking for the blichman one though

Where might one find this adapter?

look in the vendor area, https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f41/bottling-wand-perlick-525-75-aka-bowie-bottler-228344/

People seem to either make their own or hold on to them. I went ahead and purchased one from AHS. You can buy the beer gun separately from the accessory packs.

I don't think I could give mine up. One but of advise don't forget to disconnect it from the keg when you are done. I lost an entire keg the one time I did.

Latest posts

Back