Groupon Deal on Beer Kit from Midwest brewing!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wulfman

Reaction score
Again Groupon has this deal for a decent starter beer kit... I bought one just for extra equipment plus beer kits! Cheers!

$64 for Beer-Brewing Starter Kit and Ingredients from Midwest Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies (Up to $137.92 Value)

http://gr.pn/Kf4ygB

Thanks for posting this! Might encourge a few of my friends to get into brewing as well. Hell, with the $25 gift certificate it's almost worth it for the buckets alone. I might even buy a set. Can't have to many fermenters.

I jumped on the last one for the buckets, the recipe kit, and the gift certificate. Everything else is just sitting in a closet. Though it is nice to know I've got an extra hydrometer in case mine breaks.

No problem! I got a few of my friends brewing cause of this kit.. it somes with everthing you need except boil pot andbottles. I bought the kit mostly for the beer kits and extra equipment.. You pretty much pay for 2 beer kits and get a free starter kit!! Cant beat that deal! GOOd luck:rockin::mug:

This is what finally convinced my wife to allow me to get the equipment and start brewing last month. It is nice to get that first batch going and in the fermenter and then be able to order an extra recipe kit with the gift certificate, my first batch has been in the fermenter for 2 weeks and I will be brewing my 2nd batch since the recipe kit arrived today!

Good luck Bigebrewer! One of my best beers I made was a partial mash Stout I recieved with the kit!!:ban:

I bought this same kit few months back. It's the best deal I've seen. I highly recommend getting a auto siphon and upgrade the bottle capper. The black capper it comes with is Terrible.

The deal is on again!! Cheers everyone!! $

64 for Beer-Brewing Starter Kit and Ingredients from Midwest Homebrewing and Winemaking Supplies (Up to $137.92 Value)

http://gr.pn/NQGvnl

Back