Newb takes the leap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingers

Reaction score
Praise the Lord and pass the hand grenades....

I dunno if I'm ready for this, but I just bought one of these. I'm so broke now. SWMBO will have a price for this, I'm sure. Just between you and I, I think she now gets that kitchen she wants.

cornelius_ball_draft_system_3_keg.jpg

dibby33 said:
Do you know a plumber that works for HB?

Yeah, me! ;)

I'm also an accomplished carpenter and electrician. She doesn't get the kitchen just because I bought a keg system, she gets the kitchen because I bought a keg system to go into my new rec room! I've been at it since last June. I'm in the middle of the drywalling now and it's starting to look like a room.

drywalling.jpg

Heh. Love to take a trip to either place to sample brews and build houses, but if I go, it better be after I finish a new kitchen here! Besides, I just bought a keg system! :mug:

Here's when we started ripping and tearing last summer.

outside.jpg

...and what it looked like before the snow hit.

I got really sick for a little while after that, but I'm good now so we're doing the inside work.

outside-1.jpg

Looking good. I am in the middle of adding a few rooms to my house just now. Keg system would result in instant divorce me thinx.

Back