5 Liter mini kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

repomanz

Reaction score
Hi folks,

First post here and 4 month homebrewer.

I've been doing the mini keg route for a while and some of my older mini kegs need to be replaced. I ended up buying a couple from midwest supplies recently however they are multi purpose mini kegs. You can use a co2 based tap system from the top OR you can open the spout from the bottom.

These appear to be the same style mini keg you can get from Warstiener or other 5 liter offerings from your decent beer/liquor stores.

What i'm really looking for is mini kegs that are only accessible via the top. The ones from midwest or warstiener now have the spouts which makes me think after a couple uses sanitation will be an issue. How am i to clean the tube right?

Anyone have some vendors that have what I'm looking for?

Thanks!

Lots of views but no replies. Anyone?

Again, what i'm looking for is a 5 liter mini keg without the spout on the bottom. Checked the vendors list here and nothing.

Guessing mini kegs are a dying breed.

Try beernut.com I'm not sure if their mini kegs have the spout, but you could call them and ask. They have very good customer service over there. Good luck :mug:

Back