Celebration!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clemson55

Reaction score
Today is a day for celebration, this morning at 8am I presented my thesis. and aroUnd 9:10 I was told I had done a good job and would be graduating this semester. So in honor of the event I drank the Dogfishhead Golden Era I have had waiting since October. Along with some Lagunitas IPA, Thomas Creek IPA, Left Hand IPA, and Flying Dog Double Dog :D

golden era.jpg

You deserve those beers and a few more for that huge accomplishment. Job very well done! Hope you don't mind a few dancing bananas to help to celebrate. :ban: :ban: :ban:

I know you're probably sleeping off last night's celebration, but Congrats!!!!

Was it a Master's or Doctoral Thesis?

I've gone through both a thesis defense and the licensing and ordination orals process (Which is like a thesis defense every 6 months for 4 years) so I know what you went through. You deserve to celebrate!!!:rockin:

:mug:

Congratulations. I get to wait until next year to graduate. Hold your head up high, and enjoy post grad life.

I am Master of City and Regional Planning, my thesis was on incorporating greenways into development to encourage walking and create better growth patterns.

Now I have to find a JOB interviews in VA and NM in the next week.

Neal we should bring a couple brews to trade.

Congratulations, man! I'm busy writing my doctoral thesis right now -- I defend on June 6th. You're done, and I'm jealous. :)

Cheers! :mug:

Latest posts

Back