What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6dadb7749285409fbef6eeb4298f60fe_640x640.jpg

Mikkeller/Brewdog- I hardcore you- Holy Damn. Jackpot. good stuff. Never mediocre stuff from Mikkeller so far for me. Tripple damn-pretty much. Always a good rare find, and worth the price-single bottle I can handle but some of those others'sss 20$ +bombers-ehh. Been too disapointed with some of those,Id rather be disapointed with a single expensive bottle,really.

Mikkeller/Brewdog- I hardcore you- Holy Damn. Jackpot. good stuff. Never mediocre stuff from Mikkeller so far for me. Tripple damn-pretty much. Always a good rare find, and worth the price-single bottle I can handle but some of those others'sss 20$ bombers-ehh.

I'm going to pretend that was coherent and agree wholeheartedly because I love Mikkeller. Haven't seen it anywhere since I was in Hawaii, but I love their brews.

Chuckus95 said:
Until Hop Shortage, I had been disappointed in all of Knee Deep's beers except Simtra. Hop Shortage was a pleasant surprise.

Agreed, and they age out quickly.

Nada. Just put som cascade pale in the fridge yesterday. No money till retiree payday friday. Can't drink without a smoke,& I got neither. damn...

unionrdr said:
Nada. Just put som cascade pale in the fridge yesterday. No money till retiree payday friday. Can't drink without a smoke,& I got neither. damn...

If I win power ball I'll send you a bunch of beers and smokes, deal?

I asked my beer guy to get some SN narwhal. Hopefully will be in soon.

Started with my Apple Brown Betty Ale which tastes great but I think I didn't add enough sugar for carbonating.

image-1943791065.jpg

Now it's Florida Beer's Key West Sunset Ale. Middle of the road - wish I'd grabbed something hoppier.

image-3086909580.jpg

Back