My new Keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SporkD2

Reaction score
Its nothing fancy like some people do on here but its mine!! I had to build this quick since while I was overseas my fridge died.

Dont have anything in there yet, kegging parts where cleaned last night and set out to dry. Hopefully getting the co2 filled today and everything hooked up. Still have some finishing work on the outside but that can all happen after I can pour a pint.

P1000875.JPG

Ok here is some more pics of the completed project.

Freezer is a 15cu ft I got off craigslist for $75

Yes I did a collar out of red oak 1x6's (took 14' of board)

I have 2 taps in right now, but going to 4 very soon. I'm not going to put anymore because I'd like to be able to stick at least 2 carboys into it for lagering. I just have standard faucets and I may upgrade to perlicks one day.

Just a pic with the completed collar on it.
P1000875.JPG

Installed taps and love controller (I eventually want to cut a piece out of the collar to place the love controller but didnt have the tools to do this just yet.
P1000885.JPG

Love controller working perfectly.
P1000887.JPG

2 Kegs installed at the moment. Co2 tank on the side with a 4 way splitter. The bag is all of my hops (around 10#) and the probe for the love controller is in a gallon juice jug to help with the temp swings.

P1000888.JPG

Still have some cleaning up to do to make it look pretty but I can serve cold beer so I'm done until after my wedding (this weekend)

I think I also spy a good supply of hops there. Maybe your next batch ready to go?
Looks really good. Someday I think I need to pick up a love controller for my keggerator just for the bling impact. Thanks for posting the build.

Back