• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Bottles, growlers, swing-tops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onipar

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy or trade for any empty bottles, growlers, swing-tops, or jugs you may have lying around. I've been watching the "bottles" thread, but unfortunately no one in my area has listed yet.

I'm in the Pocono Mountain area of PA. I'm happy to drive up to about 30 minutes away to pick up bottles.

Prices for bottles are negotiable. If you're giving them away for free, even better. ;) But like I said, we can talk about prices, especially if you have a nice bulk of stuff to get rid of.

Finally, if you're interested, we can also swap home brews during the pickup. I have a couple brews on hand if you're keen on trying my beer.

Also, if you can't get DFH or Stone near you, I have access to 60 and 90 minute IPA, Indian Brown Ale, Arrogant Bastard, and Smoked Porter.

PM or post here.

Thanks! :mug:

I have a bunch of swing tops (2-3 cases of 12) and a few cases of regular bottles, but I'm down in Lancaster county.

Thanks for posting. Yeah...I think I saw your post in the other thread. I considered making the drive, but it's a good 2-2 1/2 hour drive from me. I figured I'd burn in gas what I'd save. (I have a pickup which sucks with these gas prices; Doing very quick math, it'd cost me about 40 bucks round trip.) :(

Thanks for the mention though. :mug:

I've got a bunch of cases in the Reading area. Not saving too much on the drive, but a little. Looking for $5/case. All are clean, delabeled, and ready to go. All are also brown (Samuel Adams, Sierra Nevada, Yuengling returnables, etc)
Tom

Thanks, Tom. I used to go to school in Reading (Albright College). A bit of a hike, but I may find myself that way at some point. I'll keep you in mind and let you know if I'm heading that way. Thanks! :mug:

Back