Brown Grolsch bottles?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toilet Rocker

Reaction score
A relative gave me several brown swing-top grolsch bottles that say Grolsch Holland Florida on the caramic top. Has anyone ever seen these? I've never seen Grolsch in anything but green. Just curious...

gaelone said:
I have two of your green swing tops. More than willing to fill and return them. :)

I just may be back in Jersey around 26 Jan for 2 nights. I'll let you know.

Want me to bring something? I have a Extra Special Bitter and a Hefe that you might like. Come to think of it, I don't remember what you preferred.

I should be bottling a Peach Med (melomel). The gravity is at 0.998. I don't expect it to go any lower (HAHAHA!!!). I could bring a couple of bottles....maybe for your....wedding?! When's that scheduled?

As far as I know, I have to be in El Paso, TX around 6 Feb for 2 weeks.

Haven't seen the Brown bottles for about 10 years in BC.

I think there are Beer Angels. It's the only way to explain how beer comes out so good even when you think you (on occassion) screwed something up big time! Plus would also explain why my beer never seems to last as long as I thought it should. Must be the Beer Angels drinking their share of my beer. At least, that would explain why there are more empties than I thought I had drank. ;)

Back