Back despite no popular demand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
I've been quiet on here for quite a while now. I recently got a PM from some random moron (Do I need to say I'm joking) that lifted my spirits somewhat, and it reminded me how much fun I used to have on this forum. No fun for anyone else, I'm sure, but the person most important to me used to have fun.

So, anyway, I get breaks in my work and have decided to try to fill them by being an idiot on here again more often.

So, heads up to all those people that may want to know where the ignore button is, it is that sweet spot between the genitals and anus. So if you need to ignore me, just press your taint! :cross:

My taint isn't working!!!!

that taint working.... you have to say it right. If I'm not mistaken, Dire Straits did a song about it.

Gotta say I was missing you, LGI! Wish I was as quick-witted a writer. You crack me up ('taint me up' just doesn't have the same ring)

Are you painting yet? HINT HINT

No!! Painting is for pussies with some kind of self delusion complex that just want to copy/paste their world view onto society with an egotistical agenda. Artists are the bottom feeders of the new renaissance. There is nothing sadder than a wanker that thinks he can make the world gladder with his introverted drivel.

Oh my non-existent god, I wish I could paint again. :(

No!! Painting is for pussies with some kind of self delusion complex that just want to copy/paste their world view onto society with an egotistical agenda. Artists are the bottom feeders of the new renaissance. There is nothing sadder than a wanker that thinks he can make the world gladder with his introverted drivel.

Oh my non-existent god, I wish I could paint again. :(

He's BACK! I wasn't sure until this.

Ah, 'tis true, 'tis true!

It's actually more true than most would think! Think about it seriously, what is more grounded than the internal pleasure of a really good fart? Farts are truly a basic of self worth. The louder the better, the smellier the better.

Success in life is good, a good fart is success in satisfaction.

i, for one, emphatically demanded something.......not sure what, but THIS might be it. The incredible welcome I used to experience for my inane or insane or nonsensical humor has become less welcoming. I only get 5-10 thumbs ups a week anymore......and retarded asshats who spout sane, but nonethess sadistic BS seem to take over my threads.

You are here to save us......right?

i, for one, emphatically demanded something.......not sure what, but THIS might be it. The incredible welcome I used to experience for my inane or insane or nonsensical humor has become less welcoming. I only get 5-10 thumbs ups a week anymore......and retarded asshats who spout sane, but nonethess sadistic BS seem to take over my threads.

You are here to save us......right?

Um....Stay away from the debate forum? :)

It's actually more true than most would think! Think about it seriously, what is more grounded than the internal pleasure of a really good fart? Farts are truly a basic of self worth. The louder the better, the smellier the better.

Success in life is good, a good fart is success in satisfaction.

Yes, but it's one case where trying too hard can result in failure, where collateral material is unexpectedly expelled in an extemporaneous extraneous anal co-exhaust, resulting in excruciating embarrassment (esp. during x-factor, typ. expat passtime of the likes of one LGI).

Latest posts

Back