South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 26!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone local to the p/u location have a recommendation for a beer stop? Either a bar or distributor with vast selection?
Would like to add to the trip over....

cbraun77s said:
Anyone local to the p/u location have a recommendation for a beer stop? Either a bar or distributor with vast selection?
Would like to add to the trip over....

Where you coming from?

Total wine is a great stop for bottles!
Blue monkey it's a great bar... Currently 42 brews on tap.

By the way, my apologies to anyone who made the trip to pick up on Monday. I tried to PM everyone I could but some people had full boxes and apparently, I must have missed one or two. Anyway, hope to see you tomorrow night.

To the person coming from Lancaster. Right over the Walt Whitman bridge in mt ephram nj is a liquor store called canals. Great selection and just a minute from both bridges. It would make for an easy stop on the way out of the state.

If anyone who is showing up before 8 has a tarp, please bring it! The ground may be a little damp tonight.

Also, if anyone is willing to meet me at NEMF to help me move a pallet... Let me know! You would need a truck able to haul 2400lbs. An open bed pickup works best.

I'll make it tonight from Philly (again) if anyone needs grain held. I'll have room for a couple bags, and I live just over the Betsy Ross in Port Richmond.

blip01 said:
Will this be on regardless of rain?

there may not be any rain at that time. if there is any will just have to work around it. should be very light if anything

Yeah, it's a little too late to reschedule it. We'll just have to work around the rain. Maybe any split bags should be handled elsewhere.

I'm curious as well... I kept stalking the group buy page last night looking for it to open up. I am hoping to order 6 maybe 7 bags and don't want to get locked out.

Lordura probably had a crazy day or something yesterday... I know it's been nutz in my life lately anyway....

Sorry guys, been crazy at work this week. I'll have it up tomorrow night. With such a high demand, it may be another double order!

Sorry guys, been crazy at work this week. I'll have it up tomorrow night. With such a high demand, it may be another double order!

Thank You Lordura, I wasn't trying to be a nag, I'm just excited to Finley try and get in on one of your buys! I do however UNDERSTAND the term L I F E.....! oh so very well. Not en ought time in 24 hours to do what ya Wanta /need to get done.... LOL

Count me in for at least 4-5 full 55 lbs bags of base grains, And I'd Love to do Splits of Quarter bags of alot of different crystals.
I'm hoping other people will want to do a 4 way split on several types of crystals grains. I do understand alot of others don't want 55 lbs of one type of specialty grain. I can't use 55 lbs of one type either, But in the same breath, I'd like to see if I can get a big mix of Crystal grains for a good price, and anyone else who has the same idea get the same deal! Even 1/3's or even 1/2 for me might work, But 1/4 's (13.75 LBS) would work bets for all i believe

PLEASE PM me AS SOON as it STARTS ! I have HBT on my phone and will get the info as posted :
Thanks BiggeBrew !:mug:

Thank You Lordura, I wasn't trying to be a nag, I'm just excited to Finley try and get in on one of your buys! I do however UNDERSTAND the term L I F E.....! oh so very well. Not en ought time in 24 hours to do what ya Wanta /need to get done.... LOL

Count me in for at least 4-5 full 55 lbs bags of base grains, And I'd Love to do Splits of Quarter bags of alot of different crystals.
I'm hoping other people will want to do a 4 way split on several types of crystals grains. I do understand alot of others don't want 55 lbs of one type of specialty grain. I can't use 55 lbs of one type either, But in the same breath, I'd like to see if I can get a big mix of Crystal grains for a good price, and anyone else who has the same idea get the same deal! Even 1/3's or even 1/2 for me might work, But 1/4 's (13.75 LBS) would work bets for all i believe

PLEASE PM me AS SOON as it STARTS ! I have HBT on my phone and will get the info as posted :
Thanks BiggeBrew !:mug:

I'm gonna want to do a 1/2 split on Maris Otter and Munich. Will be in for 2 full bags of base.

Back