Aged Beer Stash

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silentninjadesu

Reaction score
This time last year I was working in a craft beer store and managed to procure a few rare stouts and such, which I stashed away at my parents house and then promptly forgot about. Yesterday I remembered to drag the box out of the closet and bring it home, and so found my past self's Christmas present to my present self. :D

GQ0OzJP.jpg

Sorry about the low picture quality!

From left to right: Brooklyn's Black Ops, Dogfish Head's World Wide Stout, Goose Island's Bourbon County Brand Coffee Stout, Goose Island's Bourbon County Brand Stout, Avery's Rumpkin, Laughing Dog's The Dogfather, The Bruwery Autumn Maple, Williamsburg Aleweks Cafe Royale, Brooklyn's Black Chocolate Stout, and Bell's Expedition Stout.

Not pictured: Founders KBS.

I did not quite intend to age a couple of these as long as I did, but they should all be very good. These next couple of weeks are going to be great fun. :mug:

Dude, that's amazing! I'm so jealous!

If I only had the self control to put so many good beers away for a long period of time. I can exercise self control, but man, it's tough sometimes when you only get one bottle of something that's supposed to be truly awesome...

Back