What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Racked hard lemonade to secondary, still pretty Bold, but tastes really good. This one should please the wife.

ForumRunner_20130302_185211.png

Just got home from my homebrew club springfest where I can't even remember how many different things I drank. Now I'm drinking some honey porter to clear out bottles from the beer fridge to make room for another keg I will be filling with rye ipa soon.

Worthington's White Shield. Picked up a few for the sake of owning a couple more well made 500mL bottles. Probably going back Monday to see about a whole case.

Starting with a couple of 3Floyds Zombie Dust's and maybe crack open the mini Rogue XS Russian Imperial Stout.

Report back on the Pestilence, I can't remember which one of the Horseman series has the worst reviews, but none sound good and one is epically bad.

Yeah sorry I thought you were asking if it was available yearround

I was laughing because I drink so much beer I can't keep breweries from other states straight.

Almost done with the boil... celebrating with a ZD.. I'll be adding the 2.5 oz of Citra and whirlpooling soon.

Show off. What'd ya trade for that?

Dopple stout? For an effed up beer, it's pretty good.

I had no idea sixteen 12oz, three 22oz, and one 750ml bottle would fit in a 16x13x10 box and only $35 to ship.

TNGabe said:
Me too. That glass is awesome. Got a can of Osiris a few months ago. Good pale ale.

Osiris is one of my favorites. The best part is every Friday it's only $5 a growler at the brewery

Still some Size 7. Maybe move into some Tomatin 12 year single malt... bluegrass night. Oh and Rose says hey y'all!

ForumRunner_20130302_204558.jpg

Malty one drinks like a bigger double. They have been canning the **** out of their beers. Liked better last year,but this is aged some but still pretty good as is.

As far as IA beers go its Madhouse,Great River,and Backpocket for me.

big cock.jpg

mcbaumannerb said:
I don't even waste time on bottles like that any more. I just chuck them.

Yeah, but these are flip top 750s! I'm a total bottle geek. I'd probably do the worm naked across a case of broken red hook for a few dozen Italian style 375ml bottles.

And drinking my becoming less terrible, Brett trois, I wasted a pound of hops on this?, amber wheat, too many things going on ale.

Back