The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All they have on from Stone right now is the Ruination. What's the collaboration called?

Having a Mad River John Barleywine. Ehhhh. I'm not impressed. WTF. Not havin luck tonight

In an effort to maybe keep a thread or two sorta kinda on track I thought I would start our own Masshole 'Tap Room-like' Thread.

Now I know it won't be easy for Brian to restrict his obnoxiousness to a single thread nor do I expect to confine myself to this singular romper room but let's give it a try. Bird, you're technically a Masshole so you get a guest pass for now. We'll see how you do and will make a determination later on vis a vis permanent membership.

The only rule is 'There Are No Rules,' other than the overall HBT decorum guidelines.

PTN
Greetings from WESTERN mass. yes we ****ing count!

All they have on from Stone right now is the Ruination. What's the collaboration called?

Having a Mad River John Barleywine. Ehhhh. I'm not impressed. WTF. Not havin luck tonight

More Brown Than Black IPA. It helps out the flood victims in Vermont:

It might be out of production now but it's on the Blind Tiger's beer list.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, Paulie and Dakota took a cruise up to P-Town, and Paulie came home with a sore ass. The only part of that statement that is the least bit surprising is that I always figured Dakota was the catcher.

My very first patient last night was this beautiful little three year old girl with conjunctivitis. I get her fixed up, show Mom how to put the medication in her eyes and send them on their merry way.

Unfortunately, it appears I was somewhat lax in my hand washing technique and just woke up with five pounds of sand under my eyelids and my eye lashes glued shut.

On the upside it's beautiful out and since I can't go to work I can make it a little better by hanging around on the deck, drinking beer and trying to figure out all the words to "Louie Louie."

I'll settle for that.

Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week. Then when I could finally get back on the saddle without discomfort I broke a spoke doing a time trial this past Saturday. Sucked because I was going like a bat out of hell. A slow, old, fat bat but......

Just picked up the new and improved wheel this evening. I'll be back to cranking out the mileage tomorrow.

I always thought that "blueberry ale" was a metaphor, for the state of Yeager's balls after his wife doesn't have sex with him for six months.

It's that too.

But the kid makes gallons of that blueberry crap. Honest to God, the stuff would make a maggot sick to its stomach. He claims his wife drinks it. She weighs about 90 pounds. I don't know. Maybe she has a wicked high metabolism. I just know that anybody Ive know who allegedly drinks that much beer weighs more. Considerably more.

And you've seen Yeager. He ain't exactly Mr Universe. I think we can all draw our own conclusions about where the blueberry beer goes.

Brown eye finally recovered after the abuse it endured in Ptown last weekend, but it took almost a full week. Then when I could finally get back on the saddle without discomfort I broke a spoke doing a time trial this past Saturday. Sucked because I was going like a bat out of hell. A slow, old, fat bat but......

Just picked up the new and improved wheel this evening. I'll be back to cranking out the mileage tomorrow.

Wow...that first sentence is very confusing....:D

j1laskey said:
Wow...that first sentence is very confusing....:D

It doesn't seem confusing to me. Paul love P'Town. I'm sure he really wanted to stay longer but just could take anymore pounding.

You, my friend, live in the geographical equivilant of my sore taint. Right now, I want you to go outside and look around. Go on...

See what I mean?

Well, I live on one of two lakes in the Berkshires. This place is geographical nervana. Total resort material with Jimney Peak's windmill spinnin right behind the lake.

Its the PEOPLE!:eek:

If you are a Libertarian Conservative Constitutionalist, ( in other words, a Jeffersonian, yep, thats me), this place is Mars. I gotta move back to NH or maybe consider Texas or Oklahoma.

Didn't I see you in those assless chaps walking down commercial street a week ago Sat? Brown eye too sore for the chafing?

OK, gotta run. Huge pyro here, and the werks are startin on the lake. None for me this year or last, thanks to hosting two weddings in 9 months (any idea how much werks I couldda bought wholesale for what I spent on food alone? damn!!! I'd a been shootin werks constantly for a week). Next year, next year. Back to barge o werks.

Google just sent me a second check, this one for $126.

That's effin hilarious.

They are paying for clicks on my old pig roast video. Sucker is up to 222k views.

I've made about $240 so far. Damn video is gonna pay for the pig at some point!

Latest posts

Back