Drinking my Weizenbier

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

max-the-knife

Reaction score
I just got home from a week doing inventory at the home office and chilled my Weizenbier. I've already had three and am thinking about three more (if my SWMBO doesn't start harping)! I'm pleased to say that it tastes absolutly GGGreat! Even my wife likes it! It has a nice hops initial taste with a nice malt finish but not much aroma. I might have to do this one again as I don't think it is going to last long.

Thanks to everyone who has answered my questions throughtout the brewing process.
:mug:

Sorry for the "DUH" confusion. I'm a traveling salesman in NE for a company in KS. I have to go to the home office (in KS) twice a year to assist with inventory. Perhaps I should have called it the corporate office. hic hic (time for another Weizenbier)!

If that is from the Brewers Best, you got to be careful while in the primary. I racked mine into the secondary this weekend and boy, that stuff went absolutely ape _hit inside. Even got into the bubbler. May have to go blow off tube next time around. Nice color though.

Cool, I just racked my Weizen to the secondary Saturday and then either bottle or keg this weekend. Can't decide. Don't have a kegerator yet, but it's been pretty cool here lately, may just need to leave the kegs outside.

My daughter just moved to Ryan, OK a couple months ago. I drove through Chickasha a couple of times a week ago. Nice town and very nice people!

I hope you enjoy your Weizenbier as much as I do.

Back