Triple clamp supplies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to locate 4" triple clamp supplies? Ideally I need a short "neck" with a flange, the clamp and then a lid, clear would be great.

4"? wow big fittings, I know of 2" from Sabco for homebrewers, but Im guessing for the 4" you may want to look at brewery supply stores.

Chimone said:
4"? wow big fittings, I know of 2" from Sabco for homebrewers, but Im guessing for the 4" you may want to look at brewery supply stores.

I was thinking of doing like sabco does on their fermentor. They cut the top off the keg and weld that on.
sabco_1919_7754578

Chimone said:
ahhh, Ok gotcha now.

pretty cool

Just needs to be big enough for me to fit my hand inside. I've seen see thru lids for them as well, that would be great. I could weld the fittings to the body of the keg if need by.

4322K216
High-Polish 304 Ss Quick-Clamp Tube Fitting Tube Adapter for 4" Tube Od, 5/8" L, 4.682" Flange
In stock at $16.17 Each

High-Polish 304 Ss Quick-Clamp Tube Fitting Tube Adapter for 4" Tube Od, 1-1/8" L, 4.682" Flange
In stock at $21.91 Each

McMasters rocks.

runhard said:
4322K216
High-Polish 304 Ss Quick-Clamp Tube Fitting Tube Adapter for 4" Tube Od, 5/8" L, 4.682" Flange
In stock at $16.17 Each

High-Polish 304 Ss Quick-Clamp Tube Fitting Tube Adapter for 4" Tube Od, 1-1/8" L, 4.682" Flange
In stock at $21.91 Each

McMasters rocks.

Thanks I had not even thought to look there. I've gotten all sorts of junk from them before. Thanks again.

Back