ISO: BCBCS and Barleywine FT: List (Including Surly limited stuff)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nunyafnb

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I've heard that the BCBCS (Coffee Stout) from this year is amazing, and I was looking for some of that, and I was hoping I might be able to find some Barleywine too.

I have the following stuff available:

Surly Darkness
Surly Seviin
Surly Pentagram
Surly Smoke (2012)
Deschutes Black Butte XXV
Central Waters BBS (2013)
Central Waters BB Barleywine (2013)

And I also have the ability to get whatever normal Surly stuff that is out - Furious, Bender, Coffee Bender, Cynic etc.

Thanks!

I've just realized you were looking for coffee stout. I have (11) 12oz 2013 BCBS 14.9% bottles available. I believe my bottle shop still has a single bottle of BCBBW left that I could run down.

Oh, right on. Last year they had the BCBCS in bombers so I figured it was a bomber again. I'd be willing to go $4$ on a 4 pack of the BCBCS for some stuff on my list if you like. I assume it was around 20-25ish for a 4-pack?

I am willing to trade but like I mentioned I don't have the coffee. It's the bourbon county brand stout, 14.9%.

bb8b0ce5208a5910068a480a32ccd80e_640x640.jpg

Ah, I could probably do a $4$ on a 4 pack of the regular also. All of the single bottles above (outside of the Black Butte) should be in line for a 1 bottle to a 4-pack of BCBS kind of trade.

If you could get 1 or 2 of the coffee, that would be amazing. That's actually what I'm looking for.

I have 2 coffee and 4 barley wine. But it was pretty limited to get. It wasn't easy to get this many.

I got my hands on a few bottles of BCBBW tonight, in addition to the stout. Still be willing to trade if you have interest and/or if your other deal doesn't work out. Also have access to Sixpoint, Clown Shoes, Jack's Abby, Slumbrew, Wormtown, Cambridge Brewing, Mystic, Night Shift

Thanks for the interest all. I was mostly looking for some coffee, and since I found that I have 4 trades going on in total right now.

I'm going to have to hold off on any more trades for now. Not to say that I won't be looking for a trade for some at a later date. :)

Thanks!

Back