National Homebrew Day 2012 - What are you brewing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on a hopped up brown ale recipe (India Brown I guess). This will be my first time I get to brew with our homebrew club at a big brew. Every year for the past several I have either been working, or just not around, so I'm pretty psyched.

Also going to play with the Pacman yeast for the first time as well.

Gonna do a saison, Maybe it will change the weather to summer. Washington state has been cold.

Which day is it exactly? Good thing I have about 40lbs of supplies coming in tomorrow, maybe an American Amber for 4th of July, or something Berry

Which day is it exactly? Good thing I have about 40lbs of supplies coming in tomorrow, maybe an American Amber for 4th of July, or something Berry

It's this saturday I believe, which also happens to be Cinco de Mayo. Looks like I'll be brewing a summer blonde ale

This is my 3rd AG batch and since the first Rye beer turned out so good, I decided to hop up into an IPA. It smells some kinda good, can't wait to crack open the first one.

Back