Brooklyn

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toilet Rocker

Reaction score
This week I had the pleasure of sampling brooklyn's new strong saison, Local One. It was faaaantastic. My question to you guys is: Does anyone know if this is in fact the Brooklyn Cuvee D'achouffe? I've heard that rumor, and while I have sampled both, it's been a while since I had the Brooklyn Cuvee. When you see the Local One, buy it. It begins distributing locally on Friday and should expand outside the tri-state area along the East Coast shortly, according to what I've read.

I have heard otherwise but can't say for sure...I'll be on the look out for it. IIRC there is an article in the recent ale street news.

Took at bottle of Local 1 to Easter dinner and it was a huge hit...even with the non-beer drinkers. Very good!

I never sampled their Cuvee D'achouffe but given the description that includes dark candi syrup and thyme..my impression is that Local 1 is not Cuvee D'achouffe.

It seems everytime I hit a place, Garrett is there hanging out with fans and his beers. I love how accessible he makes himself all around the city and the fests.

On Earth 2, I am the brewer and he enjoys my beers.

Toilet Rocker said:
It seems everytime I hit a place, Garrett is there hanging out with fans and his beers. I love how accessible he makes himself all around the city and the fests.

On Earth 2, I am the brewer and he enjoys my beers.

I would love to run into him sometime though I don't get into the city all that much lately. He seems to be a pretty down to earth guy by most all accounts.

The Brooklyn Cuvee D'achouffe has been on tap at Harefield Road in Brooklyn for a couple of months now. I just saw Local 1 in stores for the first time this week, can't wwait to pick up a few bottles!

Back