• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cheap ball lock Cornies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insco2

Reaction score
Its that time of the year again.. Cornies for all!!
19$ each Ball Lock Cornelious Kegs
"Positive Pressure Promise" These kegs have come out of service from Pepsi.... Dents and stickers are common..doesn't effect performance. You will end up sanitizing these kegs when you get them so there is no need for me to do it. just pass on the savings:) This will be it when these are gone there will be no more.

Love local pickups.
strong reputation on this forum.. ask just about anyone..
Shipping UPS Or Usps..
pm me with questions.
Jason

This just had me thinking. Are any Clevelanders in need of cornies? Do any Clevelanders make it down to Columbus regularly? If so, maybe we can set up a group buy and avoid shipping costs. If nobody in the Cleveland area makes it down there regularly, I might be willing to make the trip one weekend if enough people are interested.

Like I said I love to meet and drink with local brewers. I do encourage, as I call it, "A beer on the turn". Bring one of yours and I have plenty on tap as of now. Imperial IPA, My Fall ale, And a standard IPA.
Local pickups are usually on the weekends. Let me know.
Jason

Can I come get a couple today? PM me with the exact adress I could come at like 6-7ish with CASH IN HAND!

I prefer the single handled kegs. Do you have any of those, and would they be the same cost? I was just about to order another 4 pack from chicompany when I saw this thread was revived.

I got one with this order and you are welcome to it. Other than that they are 2 handled rubber tops. I can ship one or box up three more to make a happy 4 pack. Let me know.

Yeah, that sounds pretty good, if you don't mind setting that one aside for me I'll take 3 rubber tops to make a 4 pack. Thanks. How do you take payment?

This just had me thinking. Are any Clevelanders in need of cornies? Do any Clevelanders make it down to Columbus regularly? If so, maybe we can set up a group buy and avoid shipping costs. If nobody in the Cleveland area makes it down there regularly, I might be willing to make the trip one weekend if enough people are interested.

I'm in Akron, and would be interested in this Edcculus! I'll chat up a couple others as well offline.

Are you guys telling me you all have enough cornies or did this thread just get missed?

You can never have too many cornies. I'm actually in need of 13 more just don't have the funds atm to procure them now even though it's a very fair price.

Mellman and Snakebone, you guys shipped Friday.
Gods Speed!!
Jason

Man your not to far from me....I'm up in Massillon. How long are you going to be able to get ahold of these? I am all tied up at the moment, but in a month I am sure I will be looking for some.

I need to fill the kegs we traded like a year ago jason! :p Glad to see you're back.

I need to fill the kegs we traded like a year ago jason! :p Glad to see you're back.
As do I need to use all of those wonderful hops...:mug:
Thanks much for the welcome back. Its nice to be back.
Jason

I got my 4 pack today. All are in good shape and holding pressure. Got them all disassembled and soaking in oxiclean now. Thanks man, now I just need to get them filled up and added to the rotation. Cheers!

Back