ProMash Batch Sparging

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beer Snob

Reaction score
I went to the ProMash website to try to figure out how ProMash can help with Batch Sparging.... did not get very far. Does anyone do batch sparging with ProMash here?

Yeah, I had the same problem but really it is quite easy to figure out on a sheet of paper. How much grain you have and how much wort do you want to collect?

Blender said:
Yeah, I had the same problem but really it is quite easy to figure out on a sheet of paper. How much grain you have and how much wort do you want to collect?

Working that out now... Palmer's section looks complicated. I'll keep you informed:)

Beer Snob said:
Wow! Awsom link! Thanks much :) Usually I do not go to that board and sometimes forget it's there... the black background is very much an eye sore to me.

Thanks again!

Black? The don't call it the "green" board for nothing! Time to adjust your monitor or get some glasses!!!!!!!

Dude said:
Black? The don't call it the "green" board for nothing! Time to adjust your monitor or get some glasses!!!!!!!

With this new found information I re looked at it... it is dark green....... green on green with black and other colors... hmm..... well... I'm very glad the person who chose our colors has some kind of sensitivity for people stairing at a monitor.... must be an IT person. Our colors are very easy on the eyes.:)

Edit...
------
In an afterthought I think I might have to get my eyes checked again. I think tubgirl did significiant damage :D

Latest posts

Back