Whats Your Next Batch To Brew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wesw801

Reaction score
Just bottled my next batch of brew today. It's an easy Summer Ale just in time for summer. What's your next batch to brew???

image-4059880973.jpg

image-2516626135.jpg

I have a blonde ale and an IPA in the ferm chamber right now. As soon as those are done I'll be switching to lager temps and brewing a pils and a dunkle. Might take advantage of warmer house temps and sneak in a saison too.

i have an empty fermenter.. making a hefeweizen with WLP351 .. going to let it ferment a little on the warmer side to bring out the :ban: flavors

I've a white IPA in mind, inspired by Deschutes' Chainbreaker.

Right now sitting on bourbon coffee chocolate porter. Monday is smash ipa and week after is imperial rye ipa.

Every one of my 9 kegs is full for NHC, and I've just realized that I will probably come back to a HB-free home for the first time in almost 2 years! ***PANIC***

So, before we leave for Philly next Wed I'm doing 10gal of Saison and maybe 5 of a pale mild so they'll be pretty much ready to keg & carb upon my return.

Tonight I'm doing one mash and 2 boils. ~20% each rye and raw wheat, a little bit of caramalt, and 2 row. Half is getting minimal hops and roselare, the other half is getting hopped like a pale ale with neutral ale yeast.

I have about 6 empty fermenters currently. My next 6 batches will be...
Chamomile Saison
Calypso/Maris Otter SMaSH saison(38IBUs)
Bravo/Nugget Biere De Garde(60IBUs)
Oak aged sour saison
Port oak aged saison
EXP5256/Maris Otter SMaSH

I also have bought the ingredients to remake my strawberry blonde ale as I'm almost out of that.

Probably get them all brewed here in the next couple weeks. I still have quite a bit of beer currently but hey, who ever said there was such a thing as too much beer?

Also...Yes, I do not stay within style guidelines for the most part. Haha

I don't know.

I have a pale ale and brown ale kegged I have a black ipa and a smoked malt "Shire Ale" in fermenters. I have a lager kit ready to go and 10 recipes started in Beersmith. Maybe I will see if I can get a couple more lagers in line and lower the chamber temp for a while.

SMaSH apa with maris otter, haven't decided on what hop to use yet though.

Brewing a hefeweizen kit this weekend. My husband wants a lighter dinner beer and all we've got right now is graf.

I am thinking I am off for the summer. But since it has not gotten hot yet I am not sure. I am bottling session saison later this week and I might wash the yeast then do a big rye saison and let it bottle condition till September or October.

Well,this is unusual for me. I've got what's left of the last cases each of light & dark hybrid lagers,2 cases of my Maori IPA,6 of which is in the fridge for their chill time. I bottled a batch of PM Berlin Wheat last Saturday,53 bottles. Got another batch of the Berlin Wheat in the fermenter,just finished initial fermentation.
I'm thinking next up wil be a partial mash IPA something like Latitude 48.

Well, this thread was started while I was brewing last night, so it counts as "next batch", right?

I brewed a Rye Blonde ale with Cluster & Willamette. 75% US pale, 25% rye, hopped to ~25 IBU with a 3 oz (11 gal) whirlpool addition as well. Should be good.

Other than that, I am *finally* flush with beer, and when this batch is fermented I'll have all 6 taps on my kegerator flowing, with 5 kegs of the same beers ready to back them up if any kegs blow foam... So some lagers are next!

Going to brew a Pilsner followed by an O'fest, both to be served at my O'fest party in late Sept / early Oct.

All New Zealand hops. Pacific gem,motueka,pacifica,& wakatu. Looking forward to try it next week after fridge time. The partial mash made a real nice dark amber color.

Nice, only NZ hops I have used are Nelson Sauvin and Rakau

Southern cross is.a hard one to get.ahold of, I am itching to try it lol

Citra APA - if it turns out good I'll name it 'Holy Citra!'...or Fo'Citra!

extract recipe based off a Zombie Dust thread here on HBT.

utilizing 8oz of Citra hops....S-05 yeast, light DME...and a mix of steeping grains

I might bump it up to a IPA....still deciding...

weeeeeeeeee

Back