Google taken over?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nealizm

Reaction score
I got on you tube to listen to some jams and look at politics bs then have trouble logging in.I need to have a g mail account..then got logged in and need adobe to look at some vids(had to reinstall windows recently) and it gives me the option to install google taskbar(which pisses me off).

And google tracks us on our smart phones watches what we search for and what we do.Anyone else fed up with the big brother bs?

Just wondering my fellow brewers opinions

True but its like they are ready to put us in line when they feel the need and they could do so easily.Ill just rdwhahb and your sig is awsome btw

*then i go to watch a vid and the first 1 i get a google ad.......they are fn with me

So, you have allowed yourself to be tracked by Facebook, and google and are now surprised about an invasion of privacy?

Good point.I do not facebook,but this site is intangled with google and that is undissputeable so all of us are.

*I guess the only real option is that i need to accept them watching me and knowing who I am,what i do and where i go because its the norm?

Or move to a cabin in the boonies.Which isnt an option ATM.

Why do we just accept this as if this is how it should be.I dont belive it is on a moral level.I dont know what we should do or how to do it if "we" want to do anything at all.

If the CIA, FBI, and whatever initials you can think of data mined us like google, and Facebook we would have a revolution. But hey, let me just hit the like button.

But if google has accsess u honestly think the initials cant have accsess if they want it at a given moment,legal or otherwise.

*thats just a nice grouped file for them

Back