New Brewery in Sacramento

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sacdan

Reaction score
Hey everyone. We are getting close to opening our new Brewery in Sacramento, Twelve Rounds Brewing Company. We have been working on this for a couple of years. We will start with a 15bbl system. We specialize in Whiskey, Bourbon and Rum Barrel aged Ales. We also make great IPAs, Porters, Stouts, Hefe, and many others. Sacramento has a huge beer culture. We also have a restaurant which specializes in Charcuterie in the Brewery. Wait until you see the Smoker we are putting in. You can buy tasters, pints, growlers and kegs in our taproom. Please check us out on Facebook and "like" us. Tell your friends to like us too! We owe a lot of our knowledge of brewing to the folks here at HomeBrewTalk. We want to continue to help other brewers as well. We will have "Brew Days" at the brewery where people can come by and learn, help and experience brewing on a larger scale.

Thanks,
Dan

I hate to say it, but you're going to miss out on a huge portion of your target audience with only Facebook.

Those with money to burn for craft brew aren't surfing Facebook all day. I don't even log in but once every month or two. I Google'd you guys, and that's what the first four results are. If I hadn't seen this post, I wouldn't even have bothered clicking on. When I did click on, I got this:

Account Temporarily Unavailable.
Your account is currently unavailable due to a site issue. We expect this to be resolved shortly. Please try again in a few minutes.

I really recommend at the bare minimum a Google local profile and a splash page.

Where are you guys going to be located? I'd love to stop in once you open, but... I can't find an address or anything!

New website was launched today. You must have tried while DNS was propagating. Please try again at http://www.TwelveRoundsBrewing.com. We are also on Twitter @12roundsbrewing. We are located at 866 57th St. in East Sacramento. Our google ranking will go up now that we are going to promote the page. Before it was just a jpg of our logo. We have a full marketing team that is helping us with social media and marketing.

Dan

Meh. Not on Twitter, either.

Nice website. Brew lineup's a little on the high grav side (not complaining!). Fits my tastes nicely. I'll try to find time to stop by after opening. Downtown's rather a far drive for me. :(

Meh. Not on Twitter, either.

Nice website. Brew lineup's a little on the high grav side (not complaining!). Fits my tastes nicely. I'll try to find time to stop by after opening. Downtown's rather a far drive for me. :(

Criminy dude, should they build a special Thadius-only website for you?

Criminy dude, should they build a special Thadius-only website for you?

Snarky much? I said they have a nice website.

Social media is great, but its not the end all and be all. Just trying to help the guy so he doesn't miss out on a large part of his target audience. I guess that's selfish of me, right?

We should be listed in Google within the next week or two. Waiting for the bots to start crawling the page. Also, our ABC approval should come in the next 2 weeks. This has been quite an experience. A lot of people say they are going to open a brewery. Doing it is a LOT of work. We hope to help others out with advice from the things we have learned along the way.

We just got our bank approval yesterday. We will start construction soon. This has been a long journey to get where we are today.

Latest posts

Back