2 vessel electric system with control panel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What would you pay?

• 350-450

• 450-550

• 550-650

• 650+

Results are only viewable after voting.

CoalCracker

Reaction score
Within the next month or two I am going to be upgrading my system to 220v and a larger HLT and MT. I'd like to sell the panel and two keggles but am unsure on how much to ask. The keggles are polished and come with all fittings except the 3 piece valves. The mash tun is wire with a thermocouple that I will be keeping as well. This is a HERMS system. Any idea on what to ask? I was thinking around 450.

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

The HLT has insulation. Both keggles are polished.

The stand and pump aren't included. Just the keggles and panel. It's currently running 110v with two 2000w elements in the HLT. I have boiled up to 12 gallons finished batch in there.

If I had the cash it's be gone at $450.00
I'd be up Rt100 so fast the state cops would never know what flew past them.

lol so you think 450 is a bit on the low side. I don't want to lowball myself as I need as much as I can for my upgrade. Where are you in PA?

Having just built a similar panel, I'd ballpark $200 for the panel and $150 for each keggle... so around $500. That's for "used" equipment, and doesn't pay you anything for the time it took to build it all.

And too bad I just finished my panel, or there'd be a drag race up Rt100.

Back