• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For sale mill, O2 stuff, small cornie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wired247

Reaction score
In the middle of a hop field in Yakima WA. Serious
Two and a half gallon Cornie keg . 6 months old looks like new. $85 delivered Sold

party tap for cornie keg plus cornie keg charger that uses CO2 bb gun type bottles AND the fitting that is needed for the keg charger to mate up to the cornie keg. Make sense? $30 delivered.

15 lb capacity Barley crusher . I set the gap last week at .039" and it should be good for a long time. $100 delivered.SOLD

20lb Oxygen bottle with gauge set $75

Oxygen stone ( OK its a carbonating stone too ) for aerating wort attached on the end of a 1/2" tube $25 delivered. SOLD

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME . email at [email protected]. That PM box fills up faster than I can delete things then I cant find the source PM and it makes it difficult at shipping time

Until I inventory things and figure out what I have this will be the rest I have for sale. Everything else has been scarfed up.

wired247 said:
Two and a half gallon Cornie keg . 6 months old looks like new. $85 delivered

party tap for cornie keg plus cornie keg charger that uses CO2 bb gun type bottles AND the fitting that is needed for the keg charger to mate up to the cornie keg. Make sense? $30 delivered.

15 lb capacity Barley crusher . I set the gap last week at .039" and it should be good for a long time. $100 delivered.

Oxygen stone ( OK its a carbonating stone too ) for aerating wort attached on the end of a 1/2" tube $25 delivered.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME . email at [email protected]. That PM box fills up faster than I can delete things then I cant find the source PM and it makes it difficult at shipping time

Until I inventory things and figure out what I have this will be the rest I have for sale. Everything else has been scarfed up.

Email sent.

Hey I tried to paypal you for the mill n stone. Did not go through for some reason. Let me know the info again thanks

Oh I c what happened. For some reason when I did it through my phone it put it as sharkattk . Ok ill send in few when I get home from home pc. Ok

$100 shipped if you can't sell it, and did you ship my kegs? I haven't heard anything from you?

$100 shipped if you can't sell it, and did you ship my kegs? I haven't heard anything from you?

EVERYTHING that was for sale from the lot of stuff I am sending out will be going out on Monday the 26th. Ive been gathering boxes and will be packing it up this weekend. Ive already had to issue one refund because that wasnt fast enough for someone. Lots of big heavy stuff here that doesnt ship itself and my shipping dept is on strike so be a bit patient.

If you want the bottle and the keg charger for $100 you can have it . Let me know because I have to crack the bottle open and let it bleed out for a few days.

how did you send it? still nothing

See the post above yours. Fedex ground across the country is not the fastest way to send things but there was no premium paid for expedited shipping here. Fedex ground it is.

They say Saturday . I don't know if they actually deliver on Saturday but thats the arriving in your town day.

Back