BrewBrandCreative recent logos for homebrewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
Hey guys - been a while since I've done a "recent logos" post, so I thought I'd share. Below are some recent logos we've done. If you'd like your own custom logo, just shoot me an email (josh(at)brewbrandcreative(dot)com), PM or go to our contact form HERE.

Big thanks to all that we've worked with - it's really been great to meet so many awesome brewers (and, in some cases, taste some delicious brews!) :mug:

recent logos:
recent.png

Wow, I thought you guys fell off the earth. I want mine redone, are you familiar with steampunk??

The one in the bottom left looks familiar...:D

If anybody is thinking about it, Josh is great to work with.

By the way, did you ever get time to brew that spruce beer that you were thinking about brewing around Halloween?

Is this a fee based thing, or just something you play with?

If the former, what are the fees? i don't see a fee schedule on the website.

Thanks guys.

Hey Kurt! - yeah - I really liked enjoyed working on your Bellringer logo. A little different than the usual! The spruce stout plan became an oatmeal stout (my first mini-mash). My wife wasn't so sure she was onboard with drinking "tree beer". The oatmeal stout is in the fermenter as we speak. Those pumpkin & cranberry ales came out pretty good - just cracked open the first few bottles last night in fact!

We've been around - been getting a lot of communication though our website, so I haven't had to spam the crap out of HBT as much :D Coy has been working on a very limited capacity, I've taken over everything for the last couple months...so that's cut down on my time too (although, somehow I'm able to peruse this site every day? haha)

We are fee-based. Send me your initial thoughts (I actually work pretty fast with email - [email protected] ) and I'll put a customized quote together super fast! Once we've agreed on price, 50% would be paid up-front to begin and the remaining 50% is paid once you've "signed off" on the logo. I'll send you print (always scalable vector unless you request otherwise), web-ready and any other formats you may need. All art is custom-created. Revisions are until you're happy.

Wildwest450 - absolutely LOVE steampunk! Send me what you had in mind and I'll get a price out to you!

As always, great stuff! The Bellringer label is fantastic.

Can't wait to check out a steampunk label. So many awesome possibilities.

:mug:

Hey Guys,
I have been a slacker about getting my new sweeeeet logo up and telling everyone how great these guys are to work with, so I'll do it now. Josh over at Brew Brand did mine...isn't it AWESOME!!!!!! This guy worked with me (a real pain in the ass, and an artist myself) and based off a veeeery rough sketch came up with this sweet logo. I just drop in my flavor of the week and presto instant label. I could go on and on about how great these guys are but at the risk of losing points off my Man-Card I will keep the gushing to a premium. Look, if you need a logo or help getting a logo off the ground, e-mail Josh....YOU WILL NOT RE-GRET IT...Thanks again Josh for my awesome logo, it's gettig rave reviews.

VOODOOCURT
OLD SOUTH BREWING COMPANY

Josh finished mine up a few weeks back and never posted it, fantastic work, i love it. Well worth it, came out better then i imagined and was actually different then my first thoughts

kqQll.png

Looks good! He is currently working on mine. we are on round 2 of the process, and are not close to what i originally wanted. Josh threw out a design that I just loved and never thought about. Hopefully it will be don in time for my next batch of beer.

For anyone on the fence about having these guys create them a logo. These guys are top notch, and will not quit until you are happy. Very proffesional and talented. You deffinately can not go wrong working with them!

Cheers!

Back