Austin Hill Country Homebrew get together

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdWort

Reaction score
Hey Ya'll,

I'm organizing a monthly get together for homebrewers in the Austin Hill Country on the 1st Saturday of each month [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=little+woodrow%27s+bee+cave&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=14948341369139331229&li=lmd&z=15&iwloc=A"]at Little Woodrow's in Bee Cave[/ame] at 6:30 PM.

We have permission to bring homebrew for tastings and feedback and all pints off the wall are $3.

Brings some brew this Saturday and be there or be square! :mug:

Cheers,

Ed

Sounds like fun! Unfortunately, I'll have to miss this one :mad: Some of the brewers from the hills to the west are heading to the Fredericksburg Brewery for dinner that night. We'll try to catch up with y'all next month!

We'll catch you next month. Mark your calendar now. :D

Have fun in Fredericksburg. Nice beer there.

Just over 2 hours to go.....

header.jpg

This Saturday, March 7th is another meeting of the Hill Country Homebrew Club!

When: 6:30 PM to ???

Where: Little Woodrow's - Bee Cave - Across from the Galleria and West of Lowe's.

The local Texas Rep for Sierra Nevada should be there. He's an avid homebrewer himself and his recipe is what is in the SN IPA bottles right now.

All draft pints go on sale for $3 at 7:00 PM.

Outside is a big gas fire pit and two Washer's pits. Bring a bottle of your latest brew and a tasting glass and be prepared for an evening of talking beer.

Hill Country Homebrew Club

Hey Ya'll,

I'm organizing a monthly get together for homebrewers in the Austin Hill Country on the 1st Saturday of each month at Little Woodrow's in Bee Cave at 6:30 PM.

We have permission to bring homebrew for tastings and feedback and all pints off the wall are $3.

Brings some brew this Saturday and be there or be square! :mug:

Cheers,

Ed

Ed, I know this post was ages ago, but I figured since I came across the post that I'd hollar..

My name is Clem and own a brand new homebrew shop in Johnson City - the heart of the hill country, TX called "Hop To It Homebrew" 830.868.7962. I've already tried contact through the club website and just wanted to make sure that yall got the message that we're here. Hope to meet up with you guys soon. Take care and happy brewing!

Clem

Clem,

Do you work with any of the local vineyards?

I just drove by your place this weekend. Are you located inside the machine shop?

I just drove by your place this weekend. Are you located inside the machine shop?

Yes, we're in the same building. The equipment rental is one half of the business, the beer side is separate. The Homebrew side is open M-F 10-5, Sat 10-2. I just spent a couple bucks on advertising, it seems like noone realizes we're here in Johnson City (especially the ones that live here for some reason). You should swing by, I'd love to show you what we've got & where we're trying to go with it.

Back