Crabapple wine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpt222

Reaction score
Hey, Yooperbrew. I saw in your sig. that you have a crabapple wine in your secondary. Mind sharing some details? I have two sets of relatives in Ohio that have crabapple trees from which is made some pretty interesting crabapple jelly. But crabapple wine? Is this your first batch of it?

YooperBrew said:
Yes, it is. But it's just like a apple recipe, really. It's awesome! I'm bulk aging it now. I can dig out the recipe tomorrow if you want!

Hey mod, move this thread! :D You rock Yooper!

I can dig out the recipe tomorrow if you want!

Please do!!

Hey mod, move this thread! You rock Yooper!

Sorry, I forgot about the winemaking section of the forum, first thing that came to my mind was "what's the recipe?"

Sorry- I had been drinking last night and didn't even notice where the thread was! Thanks, Rich! Ok- the recipe will be in the database today and under my avatar in the "recipes" section.

Thank you much. Can't wait for the summer crabapple harvest! Please let me know how it turns out for you though.

Latest posts

Back