• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for 4 ball lock Cornys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgerBrigade

Reaction score
I recently saw a deal from some company online that refurbished corny kegs and they had four in a bulk deal for a really good price...
Does anybody know where I can find for 5 gallon corny ball locks in okay condition?

I bought 8 from the guy on ebay from Florida. Shipping for four was high and eight was only a few dollars more, so I bought eight with the idea of cleaning them up and selling four to offset the shipping costs.

Seven of the eight were in good shape and one appeared to be damaged in shipping. I contacted the seller and he shipped me another get as a replacement. The link to the seller is pasted below. Contact the seller using the phone number in the link to negotiate pricing and shipping for multiple kegs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-gallon-ba...842?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c2e9de07a

Many LHBS will have really good condition corny kegs available. Well, the better ones do (like Jasper's :D)... Factor in the shipping charges on getting them from a non-local source, then see what the LHBS charges for them. If the difference is only a couple/few dollars (with the LHBS being higher) talk with the manager/owner of the LHBS to see if they'll match the delivered cost on the kegs. I've found that the really good stores will either already be within a dollar of the online price (with, or without shipping) or will work with you on making you not feel graped on the deal. I'm not talking about prices from someone on CL, or great sale priced kegs, but normal keg pricing.

BadgerBrigade said:
I recently saw a deal from some company online that refurbished corny kegs and they had four in a bulk deal for a really good price...
Does anybody know where I can find for 5 gallon corny ball locks in okay condition?

I'm going to be cutting over to all Sanke's and will have about 12 5 gallon corny's up for grabs and 4 10 gallon ones. I live over in Santa Clara, PM me.

Golddiggie said:
Many LHBS will have really good condition corny kegs available. Well, the better ones do (like Jasper's :D)... Factor in the shipping charges on getting them from a non-local source, then see what the LHBS charges for them. If the difference is only a couple/few dollars (with the LHBS being higher) talk with the manager/owner of the LHBS to see if they'll match the delivered cost on the kegs. I've found that the really good stores will either already be within a dollar of the online price (with, or without shipping) or will work with you on making you not feel graped on the deal. I'm not talking about prices from someone on CL, or great sale priced kegs, but normal keg pricing.

My LHBS only has pin locks....
But I just found a deal!
Thanks guys

jdub1782 said:
I bought 8 from the guy on ebay from Florida. Shipping for four was high and eight was only a few dollars more, so I bought eight with the idea of cleaning them up and selling four to offset the shipping costs.

Seven of the eight were in good shape and one appeared to be damaged in shipping. I contacted the seller and he shipped me another get as a replacement. The link to the seller is pasted below. Contact the seller using the phone number in the link to negotiate pricing and shipping for multiple kegs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-gallon-ball-lock-keg-syrup-tanks-/121041182842?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c2e9de07a

Thank you as well
:)

I can't see your location on my phone, but I have a local place on long island that has them cheap. They don't ship though.

Latest posts

Back