Perlick Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please add two 575's to my order of 8 525s. Again, thank you so much, this was perfect timing for me. I'll look forward to getting the PM with the amount to Paypal you and will get it out immediately.

******ANOTHER QUICK UPDATE******

We are at 208 Faucets, I didn't think this would be such a hot group buy so quickly but because it was, I am going to close this tonight. If you are still interested, PM me or post here and I will get you added but after tonight this Group buy is closed.

Thanks!

We are at 208 Faucets, I didn't think this would be such a hot group buy so quickly but because it was, I am going to close this tonight. If you are still interested, PM me or post here and I will get you added but after tonight this Group buy is closed.

Thanks!

You might want to update/edit your original post with this info.....people rarely dig through 10 pages ;).

Kudos for organizing this...You have a lot of work to do now thanks to your good Samaritanism....

Thanks!

Thanks again for organizing this! :rockin: Just finished my keezer last night, these will look great on the tower.

Wow over 200! Thanks for setting this up Jeff!
Maybe now I'll get off my arse and finish off my kegging setup... (4 years in the making lol)

Please change my request from eight 575's to eight of the 525's.

Thanks again for setting this all up, appreciate all the work!

Hopefully you haven't tried PMing me yet. I just emptied out my mailbox. BTW, Thanks for setting this up.

There was a boat load of people who signed up for this group buy. I am working through the list and will get out PM's today. As some came in at the end of the night last night we went over 250 taps.

Please be patient and I will get out the PM's and let you know where to send the money to.

Thanks again to all who signed up for this. All PM's went out except there were a few of you who have reached the max on your Inbox. If you haven't received a PM check to see if your inbox is full and then PM me and I will send your amount and payment info to you.

Thanks Brewmeister Jeff ... somewhere out there is a Perlick salesman who just lost his job!

Bummer - thought I had another week or more and didn't check the web site last night after getting back from a late business dinner. Who's got the best online price on the 525s these days?

Ok, all notifications have been sent out. If you haven't gotten yours by now let me know. Also, Please make payment as quickly as you can - I would like to make the order on Monday March 8th. Talked with the vendor today and it takes 3 days to get the 525's in stock. If I place the order by Monday that means I can get everything by Thursday and can be shipping things out next weekend.

Ok, so I had this opened back up because I need to update the thread with a status so we might as well leave the thread open.

This does not mean that I am taking more orders.

Most have paid, I am not trying to be a dick however, I am going down to make payment on Monday March 8th at the end of the day. So I need all payments to be made by 3pm Central time so I can pay the amount in full. If you do not get me the $ by 3pm, I will not be placing your order.

Back