What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dramk my last torpedo yesterday. I'm drinkin Bud light platinum,as it's around 80F here atm. Some vodka to wash it down. I feel good after the positive HB articles I found on msnbc.com in my new thread above.

Just tried Anderson Valley's Summer Solstice in a can last night. Pretty good I must say. Kind of liked the idea of it being in a can too.

Marshall Arrowhead Pale Ale, SN pale ale, and Marshall Atlas IPA. This was my first time trying the Arrowhead PA, It's really good. Too bad it's seasonal, because I like it as much as SN.

Homebrew ithaca flowerpower.

ForumRunner_20120608_211253.jpg

Just opened a simcoe/amirillo/citra dipa. Its damn good but needs a bit more conditioning. About to move onto my chocolate milk stout. Cheers!

Had a Sam Adams summer ale at an applebee's.Seemed like the only one worth getting. The double barrel wisky steak was disapointing though.Summer Ale wasnt too bad -though,decent session/ sipper and goes good with food.On the more noticable spices side for a wheat,but does the job.May have to get a bottle or two this summer.

Drinking the leftover 6oz of Baltic Porter that I just bottled. Even though it isn't carbed and young, it is damn tasty and at over 8% it makes me happy.

Back