2012 Simcoe In Stock!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Centennial may be in later this week, but I have not received confirmation on that yet. Cascade may be in December, and there is a possibility that I might have Citra by the end of the month.

Mine came in the mail today. Those are the nicest packed pounds I have ever seen. If all my hops were packed like that they would take up much less space for sure.

Steelers77 said:
Simcoe and Amarillo will be back in stock next week. Should have them up by Wednesday but no later than Thursday.

Leaf or pellets?

The simcoe is only listed under the pellet hops, so I'd assume pellet. The ones I got (just 4 ounces) were pellet.

afr0byte said:
The 1LB simcoe listed under pellets has the # you mentioned. Also, if you think about the product #: LB == pound, HP = Hop Pellet.

Thanks for the suggestions; I was more trying to get a confirmation from the vendor since the page itself doesnt list what they are, and I have no interest in leaf hops. Just trying to get an official answer.

Thanks for the suggestions; I was more trying to get a confirmation from the vendor since the page itself doesnt list what they are, and I have no interest in leaf hops. Just trying to get an official answer.

You don't need to believe me, but if you just click on hops and then 1lb pellets, and then go to simcoe, you'll see that he's talking about pellet hops, and you'll see the matching product number.

Under 1lb Pellet hops, the big bold red colors kind of give it away :)

"Back in stock 11/14-11/15"

Soup4you2 said:
Under 1lb Pellet hops, the big bold red colors kind of give it away :)

"Back in stock 11/14-11/15"

Dude like I said, I searched for Simcoe, I didn't browse. The page I was directed to says NOTHING about pellets or leaf. Geese, a guy tries to ask a simple question and gets nothing but cynicism. On an internet board no less!

You all suck. Just to have my spite fulfilled, im going to buy all of the simcoe in this delivery :)

You all suck. Just to have my spite fulfilled, im going to buy all of the simcoe in this delivery :)

Dude, you called us cynical, yet you're the one that won't believe us, even after I told you how to browse to the simcoe hop pellets. I even told you that the product # I found doing that matched the one that you found by searching.

I understand what you are saying, when you do a search just a bunch of "simcoe" options come up. We have a new site in the works so I will make sure we have a better search function in the new site.

We will have Simcoe and Amarillo later this week and possible Centennial!.

John

Hi there,
Is it possible to get email (or other) notification when your new shipment is in? I have been refreshing the "hops" page over the last week and I always find that I'm too late to order any hops for my IPAs. If it's first come, first served, I understand.

Thanks
jesse1066

Got my Simcoe & Amarillo today, prefect timing as I used the last of my 2011 Amarillo in a brew yesterday! As always they're fantastically packed hops and were shipped quickly & securely. On top of that when I added them to my inventory spreadsheet I found both varieties went down in cost by almost $.40 an ounce from FHB's 2011 crop prices! So not only are you making available full pounds of short supply, high desirability hops but you've brought the price down by 25%?!

As if all our previously dealings haven't earned you a customer for life, FHB is always the first place I check for hops these days!

No pre-orders, we have enough to go around.

Are you sure about that. :D

I know of another website that will remain nameless that sold out of 160+ pounds of Amarillo, 1 pound per person, in under 10 minutes back on Friday.

I would love to get my hands on a bit more Simcoe and Amarillo later this week. :mug:

Yeah Amarillo were short again this year (we sold just about the same amount in about 3 hours last time we had them) so they are in tighter supply once again. Simcoe and Citra should be OK for some time.

Steelers77 said:
Yeah Amarillo were short again this year (we sold just about the same amount in about 3 hours last time we had them) so they are in tighter supply once again. Simcoe and Citra should be OK for some time.

When do you think 2012 citra will be back on your website?

Back