The Beer Connoisseur subscription offer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acoma

Reaction score
Not sure if anyones interested but right now on Tanga you can get a 1 yr subscription for only 5.99. Its 74% off. But act fast if you are. It says its only good for 4 more hours. I just now saw it and ordered myself. :mug:

I've never read one but I figure its probably 6 bucks or more for a single issue. So its at least 4 for the price of one if not better. Hopefully it doesnt suck. But I could read almost anything pertaining to beer these days. I cant stop thinking about it.

Looks like it expired. I will let you know if I see it come up again.

Figured what the heck. I like beer, I like magazines, I like magazines about beer.

I was going to do it, but firefox said that the site isn't trusted or verified...

Sometimes if you don't type the 'www.' but the site certificate says 'www.' or if the site has its store hosted through another company, Firefox will give the error. Sometimes the warning is legit, sometimes not.

Just got the latest offer for Beer Connoisseur Magazine. Google Offer: 2 year subscription (8 issues) for $19. Google Offer - Beer Connoisseur

I'm not sure if this is a national deal, but found this link on the mag's site: http://www.beerconnoisseur.com/printoffer19

I've only ever seen it in airport bookstores, looked like a big glossy akin to Cigar Aficianado. Any feedback on this mag from the folks that got it last year?

Report back on the magazine. The mag is not huge but there are very limited advertisements and some really interesting well written articles. My favorite is probably the beer reviews. They have several beer heads review different beers as well as the best beers of the year. Wish it came out more often but it is a cool magazine and while thin it is a bit larger than normal mags with nice color pics.

Back