iso: Bruery christmas, cuir and coton. ft:list

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Javier25

Reaction score
I am looking for the first 3 christmas releases. I may get 4 calling birds from another site. Also looking for cuir, and coton. And chocolate rain............ thanks
Here is my list www.cellarhq.com/cellar/javier25
Keep in mind, not everything is for trade, but with the right offer, who knows!

Thanks. I was told the same thing on ratebeer, so decided to post it here since I have done alot of trades here. I have something pending, but who knows, I may have to go there. Also, keep in mind, I am prepared to go 2 or 3 for 1, depending on what you want.

I know a place up north that has cuir for 30$ a bottle
gas would be extra on top of that of course =]
lemme know

I just got an email for this year's Chocolate Rain this morning. They are charging $40 per bottle for allocations. Just based on price alone it would take a pile of beer to make up the difference. I would probably trade one for a few 4-packs of Heady Topper, though.

I know a place up north that has cuir for 30$ a bottle
gas would be extra on top of that of course =]
lemme know

Thank you, but I was able to trade for one. Would happily pay $30 for another though.

I just got an email for this year's Chocolate Rain this morning. They are charging $40 per bottle for allocations. Just based on price alone it would take a pile of beer to make up the difference. I would probably trade one for a few 4-packs of Heady Topper, though.

Thanks, but I don't have access to heady topper.

weirdboy said:

Pm sent

My two cents: I have all of the anniversary beers and all the Christmas beers (except PiaPT) so I know how difficult it is to track them down. I was lucky and bought most of them through RS.

You need to be prepared to offer up a significant amount of your cellar for Partridge in a Pear Tree - even moreso if you, like me, are going for a 100% barrel-aged vertical. Good luck.

So far I have gotten a 2 turtle doves and a cuir. The barrel aged versions would be cool, but not a priority.

Gonna let this thread rest for a little while. Thanks for looking! If you have these beers (partridge in a pear tree, 3 french hens, 4 calling birds, papier and coton) feel free to message me. I would hope to work something out. My cellar is growing faster than my damn bank account!

Back