• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Killer Glass Door Fridge (Atlanta)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

br1dge

Reaction score
SOLD

Hey guys,

Came across a deal on two fridges and had to pick them up. I had them both serviced and both are working great. I have decided that I am going to keep the bigger one but sell the smaller one since I don't have the space. This is a glass door merchandising fridge that is perfect for a garage or mancave. These go for around $1000 new. I just had it serviced and all lights and fan are working and it is holding temp great. Perfect serving fridge or could be set up with a temp controller for a ferm chamber. The fridge holds 4 cornies on the floor with room for two shelves up top above the kegs. I have 3 shelves to include so if you dont use cornies you could just use all shelves.

The interior dimensions are W-24" x D-21 1/4" x H-71" which puts its capacity around 21 cubic feet.

I am in love with my large fridge and it has helped me organize my brewing area a ton. I keep all hops, washed yeast, flasks, chilled glasses, cornies and spare equipment in my fridge now. I get awesome comments from everyone on it as it looks great especially when lit up. Could be branded with your brewery name in lights across the top for a few bucks and would be sweet. Could be set up as a Keezer if you wanted to get ambitious and drill the sides or just set up with picnic taps without any issue.

Ill cut someone a HBT deal on the craigslist price since I have gotten hooked up so many times on here. May have some other brewing equipment to throw in with it depending on what you need. Shoot me an email through craigslist if interested and make sure to reference HBT to get the discount.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/app/3354572337.html

:mug:

Fridge with Kegs.jpg

Fridge info.jpg

Fridge.jpg

Bump. Dropped the price to $375 on CL but will let it go for $325 to a HBT member.

Back