Breweries in Indiana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cableguy0170

Reaction score
Im gonna be going to Kentucky and stopping along the way. we'll probably stay over night in Indianapolis. any good breweries around Indianapolis that we can take a tour and have a beer?

Indy has a number of brewpubs and that number is growing. My favorites are the Oaken Barrel (Greenwood), the Broad Ripple Brewpub (Indy) and Barley Island (Noblesville). If you are into Belgians, I have been told the Brugge Brasserie (Indy_) is excellent and the food is great.The link below shows all the Indiana breweries/brewpubs. Several have opened in Indy this year, but aren't serving just yet - Three Pints, Thr3e Wisemen, Tritons, Black Swan, Flat 12 Bierworks. You can check their websites for dates.

http://www.indianabeer.com/links.html

Glad to help out. You will have to let me know what you think of SunKing. I was not real impressed, but I went there over a year ago when they were just starting out. I have been told they are better now. Their Scottish was good I thought.

I've been to Broad Ripple Brew Pub. Very cool pub atmosphere, excellent food and hand pulled cask ales. I highly recommend it.

We had a good time at SunKing. The owner gave us a tour and the beer was real good. I liked their Scottish ale and IPA the most, my wife surprised me and liked their IPA the best. They said in a couple of weeks they're expanding and taking out their 15 barrel system and putting in a 30 barrel.

Latest posts

Back