I now one thing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is a Narwhal for us out of the loop?

This:

5012265-narwhal.jpg

Thanks Billy,

No thanks to b-boy with his tuna or whatever that thing is. Is that a Narwhal? I am from MN, should I know this? Do the kids know this??

A Narwhal looks like a seal with MS, if indeed that isn't a seal with MS.

Wow - took me a week, but I finally get it.

It's A list of beers in the order they were drunk. Surly Cynic and Surly Furious with a SN Narwhal in the middle. 6 of those in a row explains the gibberish to the right of the equal sign. That's when it all went South...

I'm a little concerned about what might have happened to the poor flying squirrel.

I feel better. This was really bugging me.

Wow - took me a week, but I finally get it.

It's A list of beers in the order they were drunk. Surly Cynic and Surly Furious with a SN Narwhal in the middle. 6 of those in a row explains the gibberish to the right of the equal sign. That's when it all went South...

I'm a little concerned about what might have happened to the poor flying squirrel.

I feel better. This was really bugging me.
Attempting to explain someone else's mental disorder is liable to lead to your own a;lskdjf

Thanks Billy,

No thanks to b-boy with his tuna or whatever that thing is. Is that a Narwhal? I am from MN, should I know this? Do the kids know this??

Narwals rock, how the flock don't you know what a Narwal is? Everyone knows what the flock a Narwal is, I knew what a Narwal was when I was a little kid and that was a long time ago, there are Narwals in lake Superior, I should know I caught on there:D

Daaaaamn! How did I not see this thread I could have been spouting all kinds of gibberish the other night and would have understood EVERYTHING! Sucks now that I don't have the 3 beers in me I don't understand half of it. But I at least knew what a norwal was, nothing about it except that it was a fish. I need to drink more often I think I do to. And then I can brew more and then have more beer with my perusing of this forum while I am having a beer. :D

That's not a horn sticking out of his forehead, it's his swanztucker. Made special for ramming the females deep & hard! But billy new dis wen he concoted dat ale. Now gets dat marthflocker anudda round so he makes since agin!:drunk:

Do you think warm (not hot!) velveeta on one's testicles would be good for their skin? Also, I feel like it would be pleasant...

Do you think warm (not hot!) velveeta on one's testicles would be good for their skin? Also, I feel like it would be pleasant...

all the hipsters have been using gub'ment commodity cheese. I hate the stuff. same with the powdered milk, crappy peanut butter, and cheap ass version of Spam. but enough about making Grandma's Famous Shakes, what was your question?

all the hipsters have been using gub'ment commodity cheese. I hate the stuff. same with the powdered milk, crappy peanut butter, and cheap ass version of Spam. but enough about making Grandma's Famous Shakes, what was your question?

Grandmas shakes were famous cause the powdered milk and cheese are the cause.

Had to move away from the bud haters thread and gross everyone out except the old guy up the street.

Back