Show us your SWMBO...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I better join in... Realizing I need to take some pictures (that are appropriate for this thread...)

3527098072_6e3e4a63aa.jpg
The wife and kitten ropsey

3558554986_702742b841.jpg
Apparently her face was a good landing spot for a dragonfly

3732191114_8380ae6f98.jpg
Me and the real boss

3731783596_1e1a9f32ec.jpg
She wants a horse (this is a friends morgan).

3704469099_83d817fefb.jpg
And is never a snot ;-)

OK, I'll throw her out there , we have been married for 23 years , I can't believe she puts up with me ...

ie_077-1-1.jpg

ie_022-1.jpg

lesliechris-1.jpg

We're just back from a weekend in mountains of Vermont. Some of you might have the newer hi-tech models, but how many of them would look this good at 62 miles into a 100 miler? The picnic layout is my attempt at keeping her fueled for her 29 hour journey.

VT100_Margaritaville_62miles.jpg

We're just back from a weekend in mountains of Vermont. Some of you might have the newer hi-tech models, but how many of them would look this good at 62 miles into a 100 miler? The picnic layout is my attempt at keeping her fueled for the 29 hour journey.

Well , I have met Mrs AnOldUR, and I must say she looks very good in person, but is also a very hip and classy lady , you sir ,have a keeper . Great packing job too!;)

Well , I have met Mrs AnOldUR, and I must say she looks very good in person, but is also a very hip and classy lady , you sir ,have a keeper . Great packing job too!;)
The "she's a keeper" part I have down pat. It's the wondering why she keeps me that has me worried.:p

Up until now the only mrsbowenz I've seen is this:
Brewshed021.jpg

She does clean up nice when you don't have her slaving in the brewhouse. :D
ie_077-1-1.jpg

Edit:
And what's with the men working sign? Where's the men?

Here's a pic of me and the true SWMBO in my life.
DSC06157.JPG

Here she is with the woman who was dumb enough to marry me...
DSC05628.JPG

-Tripod

Whew... I think we saved this thread!

Bravo, gentlemen... We are all outkicking our coverage with these fine ladies!

Forget that, we don't make the beer for them. Often they drink it to be nice. If I made wine then I would impress my lady as she enjoys that much more...wait a tick.

I made a batch of wine, SWMBO drank it gone so quick I was pulling it from the carboy one bottle at a time. It never made it to 'bottled'.
I made another batch that is undrinkable. Maybe in a year...
I have two batches going now that really have potential. They were both incredible when racking to the bright tank. These will get bottled!
Gotta love SWMBO!

Forget that, we don't make the beer for them. Often they drink it to be nice. If I made wine then I would impress my lady as she enjoys that much more...wait a tick.

I have thought about venturing into wine, but my brother-in-law is the homevinter (is that a term?). Regardless, I keep him in beer, he keeps me in wine. It's a great setup!

Yoopz, your fishing always makes me jealous :( I want to go crappie and blue-gill fishing, damnit. I guess it's time to plan a trip...i wonder what lakes have them in cali...

death ill ask my BIL and find out the fishing spots around sac. he is a fishing fool.

Back