Rebel Brewer WOW!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharkeydude

Reaction score
Yesterday I placed an order for the first time with Rebel Brewer. Less than 24 hours later, it is on my doorstep. I didn't even choose overnight shipping, just standard. WOW! Props to Rebel Brewer and thanks for the speedy delivery!

Sharkeydude, what state are you in? If you're not in middle Tennessee, that will be really impressive shipping times!

I purchased about 18lb of grain off of them for $11 shipping to ATL. My experienc was similar as I ordered late on Wed night and it was on my doorstep Friday morning. They also have the cheapest base grain prices that I have found anywhere.

Rebel Brewer is 350 miles from where I am. Not that far but still, pretty impressive considering how delivery is now days. Shipping $7.80!
I think we are seeing some good healthy competition among our suppliers now and Rebel Brewer just raised the bar.

Back