Holy Mother Of God!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-E-R-M-A-N

Reaction score
I live in a condo on the water that is up on stilts. I am sitting here on the forum reading, when all of the sudden I hear boom.........then the loudest rumble I have ever heard ,my place starts to wobble around. I thought that my place was falling apart, or maybe a jet had crashed, yes that loud.

What happened you ask? They demolished the power plant directly behind me, and I had no clue of it. Not a note from management nothing. I hate my management at this condo that im at.

My animals all ran for cover when it went off, including me. I am no sissy either, I have had my day with homemade pyrotechnics in the past.

I would have loved to watch that! Like that video they always show on ESPN of the Kingdome imploding.

Yeah it sucks knowing i could have just gone downstairs and a few steps to see. I would have been all over some video if i would have been out there.

Like that video they always show on ESPN of the Kingdome imploding.

I took the video camera down and recorded that. One of the finest days in Seattle sports history when they imploded that monstrocity.

Nothing like a big boom to get the energies toned! I still remember the time an underground power transformer blew about 100 feet away, as my office cohorts were leaving for a Friday lunch. Gave a new meaning to "brown out".

Back