Viewing Beersmith brewsheet on Android?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bitterbrush

Reaction score
Is there an app that will allow me to view a Beersmith brewsheet on my android? I looked at Brewzor and didn't see any way to view a brewsheet, even emailed the creator and no response.

Is there an app that will allow me to view a Beersmith brewsheet on my android? I looked at Brewzor and didn't see any way to view a brewsheet, even emailed the creator and no response.

I don't have a droid phone (yet!) but the easiest thing to do might be to use Dropbox to store your beersmith application in (or just output files) and then export the brewsheet as HTML.

I'm pretty sure you can export it as an HTML file then you should be able to open it with your phones browser.

You can try Brewer's Assistant. It can import recipes from BeerSmith. I used it when I had downloaded the trial of BeerSmith v1.4. I recently upgraded to 2.0 and I haven't had the opportunity to try it yet.

Don't know about brewsheets, but for recipes I just hook up my droid to the PC and save the XML file to the SD card. Then I open it in Brewzor. In a pinch, I can e-mail the XML file to myself and open it on the phone, then save it to the SD card. Either way, Brewzor opens it just fine.

Latest posts

Back