Is my beer infected?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnOldUR

fer-men-TAY-shuhn
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Now I know that I’ve been spending too much time here. Woke up this morning to a HBT dream. Disturbing! Somehow Bobby M’s Brewday, and the Red thread morphed together with a getting druck thread. I’ve never met any HBTers, but there were a bunch of us at Bobby’s doing a group brew. Bobby's wife was Red and she was naked in the pool. Everyone was really druck and somehow my brewpot fell off the stand. I struggled with a failed attempt to salvage what was left in a one gallon jug and fashioned an airlock from someone’s radiator cap and a twisted piece of lead tubing. Bobby and I were sitting on the lawn, homebrews in hand, surveying the carnage, but as Red exited the pool we agreed it was a good day.
:mug:

The title of this post comes from drinking an old bottle of HB last night. It gushed and had a funky taste, but I drank it anyway. I'm thinking some fungal infection with hallucinating effects .

Sounds like the fungus you used to ferment that batch normally grows in cow patties instead of beer :drunk:

I have to apologise for starting a thread in the same forum with the same title. It was just coincidence.....Honestly...... Sorry. :(

Back