You know what I hate?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Litter.
Got to the head of my driveway yesterday morning and some one had thrown their ******* McDonald's bag out. There are napkins, the bag, several fry cartons, fries, burger wrappers, Big Mac box, and two soda cups in my drive way and all over the road. The road I live on ends about a mile from my house so the dirty ass retard that did this was most certainly almost at their destination. Couldn't wait a minute or two and put the stuff in the trash when they arrived.

Meanwhile, my dogs are up there hoping to get some of those fries out of the mess. If they had gotten hit I would have gone on a rampage. They never go by the road, but those ********** fries smell so **** good what dog could resist? So I clean it all up, send the dogs home, and go on to work. Get this, when I get home, IT'S THE SAME ******* ************* ****!!!!! only this time it's Sonic trash.

WTF!?!?! do my ******* neighbors have an agreement that my drive way is the local landfill? The sons of bitches! I wish I knew who it was so I could take all of the trash and put it by their front door, and maybe tell them a thing or two about their **** **** ************* ****** stupid asses.

edit: boy I sound angry. I haven't had a cigarette in 5 weeks and I'm a little on edge. Sorry folks.

One more thing... I can't stand the Dallas Cowboys [grumble]stupid "America's team" BS with their totally ghey silver and stars bunch of drug dealing self centered braggarts and media darlings[/grumble]

That's another one of my hates. :mug:

Every time I see them it makes me want to open my door.

that's pretty ****ed up. i give them room.

i don't know what your laws are like, but in cali it's perfectly legal to split lanes. most of them don't abuse it, either.

it's the TWO bikers that split lanes on each side of cars at the same time. those idiots are dangerous.

Litter.
Got to the head of my driveway yesterday morning and some one had thrown their ******* McDonald's bag out. There are napkins, the bag, several fry cartons, fries, burger wrappers, Big Mac box, and two soda cups in my drive way and all over the road. The road I live on ends about a mile from my house so the dirty ass retard that did this was most certainly almost at their destination. Couldn't wait a minute or two and put the stuff in the trash when they arrived.

Meanwhile, my dogs are up there hoping to get some of those fries out of the mess. If they had gotten hit I would have gone on a rampage. They never go by the road, but those ********** fries smell so **** good what dog could resist? So I clean it all up, send the dogs home, and go on to work. Get this, when I get home, IT'S THE SAME ******* ************* ****!!!!! only this time it's Sonic trash.

WTF!?!?! do my ******* neighbors have an agreement that my drive way is the local landfill? The sons of bitches! I wish I knew who it was so I could take all of the trash and put it by their front door, and maybe tell them a thing or two about their **** **** ************* ****** stupid asses.

edit: boy I sound angry. I haven't had a cigarette in 5 weeks and I'm a little on edge. Sorry folks.

Set up a camera & catch the bastards in the act. and a pat on the back for your quitting smoking, I quit 4 yrs ago & I STILL jones for a smoke sometimes. Regards, GF.

It is however illegal to open your door on them or to veer towards them deliberately! :mad:

I don't veer toward them deliberately. I can't help it if I'm too busy watching their psycho riding in my mirror and tend to drift around my lane as they come racing up behind be. :D

Bill O'Reilly:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayeSKT_S53E]YouTube - Bill O'reilly Cries Over Atheist Display at Washington State Capitol - Boo Hoo![/ame]

Jeeeebus, what a fukkin crybaby.

Memos like this. This thing is such an eye-sore to even the most basic style and design sensibilities; it makes my eyes cross and I get itchy. Superfluous capitalization, bold and italic text smattered all over the place, multiple-colored highlighting. Sweet Jebus, I hate when management sends crap like this. We're in a creative industry, for Chrissakes- and this is just awful. Awful.

:mad:

View attachment Team.zip

Bill O'Reilly:

Jeeeebus, what a fukkin crybaby.

I agree that it looks petty and vindictive on the part of "the atheists" to spoil Christmas. I mean how religious is it for most people.

However +10000000 on get the **** over it O'Reilly. I hate you more than them!

Memos like this. This thing is such an eye-sore to even the most basic style and design sensibilities; it makes my eyes cross and I get itchy. Superfluous capitalization, bold and italic text smattered all over the place, multiple-colored highlighting. Sweet Jebus, I hate when management sends crap like this. We're in a creative industry, for Chrissakes- and this is just awful. Awful.

:mad:

Lord, I'm glad I never get memos like this. If I received something titled "Team" I would immediately rip it to shreds.

Love the end. Let's get out there and MAKE IT HAPPEN.:ban:

Yay, team. 2-4-6-8, who do we appreciate?

Barf.:mad:

Well, I think it's fairly obvious that the people who made that sign are just baiting folks like O'Really, and he takes the bait every time. A little self-reflection might not hurt ol' Kneejerk McReilly.

Well, I think it's fairly obvious that the people who made that sign are just baiting folks like O'Really, and he takes the bait every time. A little self-reflection might not hurt ol' Kneejerk McReilly.
He's such a clown. I'm not big on the display by either party, but O'Reilly just can't help himself. Here's a tip, Bill. Ignore it.

He really needs to take a happy pill, or a cyanide pill. I don't care which.

I agree that it looks petty and vindictive on the part of "the atheists" to spoil Christmas. I mean how religious is it for most people.

However +10000000 on get the **** over it O'Reilly. I hate you more than them!

don't want to turn this into the debate thread, but stupid *****ie liberal dude was right. you let one group put a sign up, you have to let others do the same.

christmas is such a bull**** "religious" holiday anyway. i want my winter solstice back!

Christmas or Christ's Mass is one of the most popular Christian celebrations as well as one of the most globally recognized midwinter celebrations. Christmas is the celebration of the birth of the God Incarnate or Messiah, Yeshua of Nazareth, later known as Jesus Christ. The birth is observed on December 25, which was the winter solstice upon establishment of the Julian Calendar. Banned by the Catholic Church in its infancy as a pagan practice stemming out of the Sol Invictus celebrations,[10] Christian churches eventually recognized the sustained practices as a Christian festival in various cultures within the past several hundred years, allowing much of the folklore and traditions of local pagan festivals to be preserved. So today, the old festivals such as Jul, Коледа and Karácsony, are still celebrated in many parts of Europe, but the Christian Nativity is now often representational as the meaning behind the holiday. This is why Yule and Christmas are considered interchangeable in Anglo-Christendom. Universal activities include feasting, midnight masses and singing Christmas carols about the Nativity. Good deeds and gift giving in the tradition of St. Nicholas by not admitting to being the actual gift giver is also observed by some countries. Many observe the holiday for twelve days leading up to the Epiphany.

in the meantime i'll just celebrate it as black mass.

sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread.

i guess i hate christmas.

Ya know growing up in the UK Chrimbo was so easy. Everyone (95% plus) celebrated it whether they believed anything or not, TV was filled with Chrissy specials, almost all non-religious, we'd get a Bond movie, Wizard of Oz, Sound of Music, the Great Escape (not sure why), eat too much, drink too much (not the kids obbavissly), play with our cracking new gifts, get hammered at New Year (again usually not the kids ;)) and go back top school/work after two weeks off. Everybody happy, nobody really a Christian about the whole thing unless Santa is now a deity! Whatev! C'mon O'Reilly, atheists, et al! Srsly?

shecky said:
Bad behavior doesn't always correlate to bad parenting. I consider my wife and me to be good parents. My kids are polite, they're smart, they know their boundaries. They push them, of course, but that's their job. So if my 4-year-old decides in the middle of Target to go ballistic is that bad parenting? Or rather is it good parenting that I drop everything right that second and remove her from that so as not to "afflict" the other patrons? Just because my kids might have a meltdown on occasion doesn't make me a bad parent. It just makes me a parent. Personally, I'm a bit wary of parents who seem to have perfect children. Something is not right in that situation.

If a meltdown occurs because I'm exercising my responsibility to not give in to every whim of my children, that's bad parenting by your logic.

Okay, I should clarify. If they have a meltdown, and your method of dealing with the meltdown is to ignore it – for the reasons you’ve mentioned elsewhere – that’s you being a good parent, whether it’s in Target or TGIFriday. I believe it to also be good parenting if you drop everything and remove her from the store. Yes, it might slightly play into her manipulation, but it shows consideration for the people around you and her, that bursting out like that in public is socially unacceptable behavior as well; it teaches a lesson beyond the parent-child relationship, for it shows that her behavior can have an impact beyond the two of you. Is that logic a bit more sense?

The friend I referenced earlier with the Microterrorists has ensured his girls know their boundaries, both within the nuclear family and without.

I'm not sure what a daft wossname is so I'll reserve being insulted until I do more research.

One of those areas which would be crystal-clear were we to be having a pint together. It’s humor; I consider the responsibilities of parenting too mind-bogglingly huge to contemplate, ergo all parents are completely daft. ;)

You can certainly tell parents they're doing it wrong. That's fully your right, but don't be surprised when many of us might tell you to take a really long walk off a short pier.

Which is your right and prerogative. As I wrote before, we may agree to differ! I’ll promise to avoid being such a ****** as to make you sock me in the snoot, so long as you promise to at least consider that French onion soup pairs poorly with being able to see a child’s tonsils, she’s screaming so loudly. :D

FireBrewer said:
Some dogs do that. They're wired like that. But I don't hate the dog for it and I don't think less of the owner for it. It happens. If it's a constant problem (like barking at 3am) then yeah, it's the owner's issue but I don't want to beat the dog for it.

Nor do I wish to beat a child for doing childish things. I do think less of the owners of ill-behaved dogs, even though dogs are wired to do those things; it’s called control of a supposedly domesticated animal. You have to know your dog, the dog-owner relationship and how to make your personal dog-owner relationship fit within the larger society.

You know, I should point out that I don’t personally dislike anyone with whom I’ve been so civilly debating, and I’d certainly never think less of anyone, kids or no kids. I’d have a pint with any of you and we’d enjoy each other’s company immensely. We’re simply discussing personal boundaries, and that’s a good thing.

Another for the list of Ye Thynges I Hate:

Man-boobs. Like, ewwwwww, srsly.

SRSLY...i should get a girl. it's been a while since i've had a good woman around. i've had some pretty bad ones lately :D

i hear online works. maybe i'll post an ad:

Single male seeks double-jointed supermodel who owns a brewery and grows her own pot. Access to free concert tickets a plus!

SRSLY...i should get a girl. it's been a while since i've had a good woman around. i've had some pretty bad ones lately :D

i hear online works. maybe i'll post an ad:

Single male seeks double-jointed supermodel who owns a brewery and grows her own pot. Access to free concert tickets a plus!
Jeesh, you should be able to cast a net out your front door and get one of those.;)

that's a good idea. i live on a pretty busy street (heading to freeway traffic.)

i could just set up some tire spikes on a remote control. see the right girl and blow her tires, then offer my assistance! i think i'll keep the mustache for that one, tho.

that's a good idea. i live on a pretty busy street (heading to freeway traffic.)

i could just set up some tire spikes on a remote control. see the right girl and blow her tires, then offer my assistance! i think i'll keep the mustache for that one, tho.
Um, if you blow her tires you're doing it wrong.:D
No wonder you can't get a girl.

Back