Liquid Bread for dinner!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david_42

Reaction score
Well, after seven weeks I finally got my Binding Ruling from Customs. May not mean much to most of you, but when I start importing my product, I won't have to worry about someone on the docks asking questions. I just hand them a copy of the Ruling.

And ... it's classified in a Duty Free category!

London Black Ale for an appetizer and a Golden Valley Geist Bock for the first course.

What are you drinking for dinner tonight?

Guinness for lunch, my porter right now.

You're right, what you said doesn't mean much to me but, I'm really curious....

Are you importing ingredients, a finished product, or something in between?

It's a new consumer item based on my partner's patent. She & I designed it, then had the electronic design done in Taiwan and it is being manufactured in China. Couldn't get an US company to even respond to calls, except Symbol who was willing to sell us parts!

I can't say much more right now, about three months to launch.

david_42 said:
It's a new consumer item based on my partner's patent. She & I designed it, then had the electronic design done in Taiwan and it is being manufactured in China. Couldn't get an US company to even respond to calls, except Symbol who was willing to sell us parts!

I can't say much more right now, about three months to launch.

Congrats. I know how hard this can be. Symbol are a bunch of high priced bastards.

Back