Denver homebrew shops?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briewer2

Reaction score
Hey folks, just moved to Denver (well, west of denver) and need to find a new homebrew store. Any suggestions?

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, couldn't find a better one.

Thanks,
Ben

Ha, Im actually in evergreen, so a bit west of denver. Thanks for the tip though.

Second on Stomp Them Grapes. Huge selection, decent prices, adequate website. Straight shot down the hill from you on I-70.

Beer At Home on Broadway is fine, if you find yourself coming into town via Conifer/285 (285 becomes Hampden in town). Friendly and knowledgeable with a bunch of fun brew days in the parking lot. Higher prices and a smaller shop, though. Poor website.

The Brew Hut is my favorite, mostly due to it being connected to Dry Dock Brewery. This is a dangerous combination. It's a bit far for me, so I generally go to Beer at Home on Broadway, and like it pretty well.

I go to Stomp them Grapes. Its good, the people are really cool. As overpriced as any typical home brew store, but that's how they stay in business.

If you are interested in saving some money on a great base grain. There is a bulk buy being put together for Colorado grown and malted 2-row and white wheat.

Please check out this thread

If anyone has any contacts for a specialty malts group buy, where you do not have to buy whole sacks of each grain, I would be interested.

Back